Wednesday 28 November 2012

Hello (again!)

Hello (again) everyone!

Since this is Sew, Cook, Garden, Repeat's first post and a fresh start, I figured I should start with a fresh post! You know you've had a long day when you type the word fresh and you get a mental image of armpits....ANYways. My name is Carlee. I am a twenty-something Canadian lady who likes to do things that were once reserved for old ladies (but not anymore!). But more about me in the "about me" section, if you are interested.

This whole little blog project came out of a book. I'll keep this short: I read Overdressed by Elizabeth Cline and, from that, read about a few sewing blogs, which I immediately started to follow. I thought I would give sewing a shot, which thus far has been successful (Hooray!). Then my sister and I started the blog, Bitches With Stitches, where we would blog about our sewing and fashioning escapades. It started off well, but it ultimately didn't work out for both of us. So we've decided that I will keep on blogging while Jamie focuses on other things.

So this is my blog about sewing, cooking, gardening, and everything in between. I've said it before and I'll say it again: Sit back, relax, grab yourself a cup of tea and stay a while!

Enjoy!

Carlee

{Inspiration}

No comments:

Post a Comment